How to Take Care of Eyelash Extensions
It took a lot of work to get your lashes done. Follow these steps to make them last.
- Do not perm or tint lashes after lash extension application.
- Do not use a regular eyelash curler to curl Extensions (you won’t need to curl your extensions).
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Clean around the eyes with a wash cloth.
- Do not pull your lash extensions, as it will take out your own lash as well!
- Do not go in a Sauna while wearing Eyelash Extensions for at least for 48hrs. Do not get them wet at all for 24hrs.
Love Your Eyelash Extensions and They Will Love You
- If you choose to wear mascara – only apply to the tips and use water-based mascara that washes off easily.
- Do not try to remove the Extensions on your own, call me and I will remove them without harming your natural lashes.
- Do not cut the Extensions (you may cut your own lashes).
- Clean your eye make-up, but be gentle with your Extensions.
- Remember to come in for touch ups (2-4 weeks).
- Never tug, twist, pick or pull at your lashes or extensions.
- Treat your eyes gently – as if you have makeup on that you don’t want to smudge.
Eyelash Extensions Will Last Longer if You Take Care of Them Properly
- Brush and groom your lashes gently with a disposable mascara spoolie or eye shadow brush (best choice).
- Try to sleep on your back or side, avoid smashing your lashes completely as you sleep.
- When using night creams/serums, apply sparingly and blot off excess.
- When you touch your lashes, always use upward, sweeping motions – no side to side rubbing at the lash line.
- Keep your fingers off your lashes. Everytime you touch them you are transferring natural oil and germs.